Re: Location of API docs

Hi,

Mark Wielaard said:
>> > You can use the "-link" option to do this. It works very well with
>> Sun's
>> > Javadoc, but I have not tried it with gjdoc. I can't remember the
>> > details, but it's integrated with ant's javadoc target.
>> >
>> For Debian packages we need -linkoffline to link to the locally
>> installed javadocs of dependant packages.
>>
>> I havent tried yet if one or both of these options work in gjdoc or not.
>
> They both work for gjdoc.
so to summarize (and give my personal conclusion of) the discussion: one
needs to give explicitly the location of the "referred-to" javadoc in ones
call to ant, and it doesn't make any difference if it's under
$package-doc/api or $package/api, so better respect the expectations of
the Debian policy.

No!?

Eric

--
You don't need to CC me on debian-java, debian-mentors and
pkg-java-maintainers.