Re: Debian Java checkstyle package.

On 1/12/07, Marcus Better <marcus@better.se> wrote:
Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
[...]
> I just can tell he sent me a mail less then two month
> ago: he is ok but has no time to dedicate to Debian
> at the moment.

I'm glad to hear that. Do you know if he would mind to
be removed from Uploaders? He didn't answer the
mails I sent him on a different topic...

No, I don't thinkhe cares. Also, all his contributions are in
debian/changelogs and I'll be ready to sponsor him and put him back in
uploaders if he comes back.

> All those packages are maintained by the group.

Formally, yes. In practice, many have not really been maintained.

Many don't need so mutch attention but you are right, we need more manpower.

--
Arnaud Vandyck