Request for checking: Java library tagsoup (ITP #359170)

Hi,

I have packaged the Java TagSoup Jar, and I would very much appreciate it if someone could check what I have done. This is my first Java package from scratch, so it is quite likely I have made a few silly mistakes (although I've tried to follow Java Policy and looked at other Java packages). I'd especially like feedback on the Dependencies I have listed etc.

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tagsoup/tagsoup_1.0.1-1.dsc

Many thanks,
Paul