Re: Why Sun-JRE does not provide java-runtime?

[Arnaud Vandyck]
>> Why would a Depends: <DFSG-free-package> | <non-free-package> be
>> unacceptable for a package in main?
>
> I don't know, maybe we need other DFSG expert on this issue.

I am not a DFSG expert (who are, and how are they certified. :), but
in my view it is perfectly OK to have a depend like the above.  As
long as the dependencies can be fulfilled using packages in main, it
is my opinion that the DFSG freeness is fulfilled.

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen