Re: Alioth CVS Read-Only (was: Re: svn repository)

Well, I made the directory read-only by changed CVSROOT/writers, but
that file is regularly regenerated by some cron job.

Arnaud, perhaps you could file a request at Alioth to make the CVS
repository read-only.

Will report on the migration in a separate email.

cheers,
Charles