Re: bcel

Michael Koch wrote:
On Mon, Mar 21, 2005 at 11:21:24AM +0100, Wolfgang Baer wrote:

[...]

Somehow hsqldb got removed from NEW queue but dont made it into the
archive (yet?).

I found it on its package site - it is in experimental.

And I thought already I would be blind. ;-)

http://packages.qa.debian.org/h/hsqldb.html

You seem to have removed it from NEW queue list without adding it to the
in main list. Can you please fix this?

Because it is not in main ! Its in contrib / experimental. I already
included it in the unknown section. Its built with free tools
but does have a runtime dependency on j2re1.4.

I don't know if it can't be run with the free runtimes - I will file
a whislist bug against it and ask there what the problem is.

Wolfgang