Re: bcel

Hi Michael,

Michael Koch wrote:
Hello all,

a good day for our Java effort. the bcel package got accepted into main.
This means we can work on some more packages to move them to main.
libmx4j-java comes to my mind which should be directly movable to main
and is used by many other packages in contrib.

Things are moving :-)

The main blocker is still libxalan2-java. Any comments on my mail
to pkg-java list (sorry forget to post also to debian-java) ?

I have changed to edit the MovingToMain wiki page to reflect this. jsch
(needed for Eclipse 3.x) and swt-gtk got accepted into main too.

I removed some spaces which prevented accessing the package pages.

Somehow hsqldb got removed from NEW queue but dont made it into the
archive (yet?).

I found it on its package site - it is in experimental.

http://packages.qa.debian.org/h/hsqldb.html

BTW, Michael could you please close bug #237369 (move to main) on bcel
package ? As I understand only the submitter or maintainer can close
bugs, or ?

Regards,

Wolfgang