Re: Experimenting with building libxalan2-java with free vm's

Wolfgang Baer wrote:

Yes, I read a bit of this thread - but I think that was (only) for some
packages. As I remember the w3c package (the problem for xalan2) was
one of the packages mentioned.

Yeah. I though endorsed override would only work for some selected packages anyway, though.

Better a workaround than nothing :-) I will try it.

BTW - these options are not mentioned in the manpage - only with
kaffe --help. I just searched for them . I will update the manpage in
the next days and post it to the kaffe list.

Awesome! Thanks!

cheers,
dalibor topic