Re: java2-runtime

[Eric Lavarde]
> Conclusion:
> - if your package works with free VMs, you should write something
> like: kaffe | sablevm | java1-runtime.

Is it not enough and recommended to list only one non-virtual package,
aka 'kaffe | java1-runtime' or 'sablevm | java1-runtime'?  I assume
would kaffe and sablevm provides java1-runtime, but a check show that
at least kaffe only provide java-virtual-machine (did not find
sablevm?).  How come kaffe do not provide java1-runtime?