Eclipse 3.1-7 debs uploaded

Hello all,

Thanks to the numerous people who gave feedback on the last upload I was able
to do much fixes to the Eclipse Debian packages. They got improved very much.
The most shiny feature is the powerpc support support with pre-compiled jars
for GCJ 4.0.

The packages can be fetched via apt-get with the following lines in your sources.list:

For i386 packages:

deb http://www.backports.org/~mkoch/unstable/ ./

For powepc packages:

deb http://www.backports.org/~mkoch/unstable-powerpc/ ./

For source packgages:

deb-src http://www.backports.org/~mkoch/unstable/ ./

Please test this version of the Debian packages and give feedback to me.

BTW: If you have problems starting up Eclipse please try to remove/rename the
.eclipse directory in your home directory.

Greettings,

Michael