java2-runtime

Hi,

I am trying to get the proper Depends line for the Bouncy Castle library
that I am packaging. Per the policy I found on the web, I depended on
java2-runtime, but then got a warning that
virtual-package-depends-without-real-package-depends. Looking at other
similar packages, I found that they would often depend on kaffe or
sablevm. However kaffe doesn't provide java2-runtime, and sablevm
provides java1-runtime and java-runtime. For that matter,

    http://packages.debian.org/unstable/virtual/

contains java-runtime and java1-runtime, but not java2-runtime.

Can someone please help me better understand the java*-runtime packages,
and the proper dependencies that I should be using.

thanks,
Charles

--
No pulling