Re: Missing JSpinner component

Hi,

On Wed, 2005-08-17 at 22:06 +0200, Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
> > Waiting - and helping out - for a working swing implementation in GNU
> > classpath. When this goal is achieved for the different applications is
> > to be decided by the packager (who should from time to time test it
> > IMHO).
>
> This is it :-D
>
> Eric, reporting what Swing classes are missing is very helpful because
> GNU Classpath devs can review some priorities when they'll have some
> time to add these classes...

Yes please. If there is a feature/class/method missing you really need
for some package to enter main please file a bug report:
http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath/bugs.html

We cannot promise to fix things instantly, but we are very motivated by
real users with real problems we can solve. So please let us know what
you want and we will do our best to get it to you!

Thanks,

Mark