Bouncy Castle ready

Hi,

I have uploaded the Bouncy Caslte crypto library for Java to:

   http://debian.frogcircus.org/packages/

Currently I am only creating libbcprov-java, as the other packages
need the jar to by signed by a trusted CA (libbcprov-java needs that to
in order to be used as a trusted security provider).

I invite any interested parties to provide me feedback on this package
before I upload it next week.

It is currently slated for contrib instead of main, as no free JVM can
pass all of the regression tests. I've included notes on the failed
tests in README.Debian. If anyone has any specific suggestions on how to
go about resolving these problems upstream, I would love to hear them.

thanks,
Charles

--
If a gift