Re: Proposing libforms-java for debian java maintenance

Hi,

(replying at the same time to Peter and Stefan)

Thanks to both, the link to Alioth was what I was missing, I'll get an
account and subscribe to the mailing list, and then I'll ask for addition
on the pkg-java project (Stefan, I'll grab your offer), upload my files to
CVS and finally ask for sponsoring.

Did I understand everything right? :-)

> If you want to use the pkg-java source repository and add
> pkg-java-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org as a co-maintainer of
> your package, read
> <URL:http://pkg-java.alioth.debian.org/developers.html> and join in on
> the effort to improve the state of Java in Debian. :)
Will do. May I suggest to add this link somewhere on the Debian Java Wiki
(OK, did it myself!), and also possibly to the java-common package
(perhaps to the FAQ packaged with it?).

Thanks again, Eric

--
Eric de France, d'Allemagne et de Navarre