Re: Proposing libforms-java for debian java maintenance

[Eric Lavarde]
> I didn't get an answer to this email? Everybody in holiday or nobody
> interested? (it's not a problem, I can try to "use" my usual
> sponsor, perhaps he doesn't get weary of me)

I can not speak for the others, but I did not understand your
question, and decided to leave your request for someone else. :)

What does 'propose it for adoption by the "Debian Java Maintainers"'
mean to you?  It does not mean much to me.

If you want to use the pkg-java source repository and add
pkg-java-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org as a co-maintainer of
your package, read
<URL:http://pkg-java.alioth.debian.org/developers.html> and join in on
the effort to improve the state of Java in Debian. :)

And if you need a sponsor for your package, join us on #debian-java
and ask around.  I'm willing to sponsor well maintained java packages.

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen