Re: Proposing libforms-java for debian java maintenance

Eric Lavarde - Debian wrote:
> Hi,
>
> (replying at the same time to Peter and Stefan)
>
> Thanks to both, the link to Alioth was what I was missing, I'll get an
> account and subscribe to the mailing list, and then I'll ask for addition
> on the pkg-java project (Stefan, I'll grab your offer), upload my files to
> CVS and finally ask for sponsoring.
>
> Did I understand everything right? :-)

Yep ;-)

You can send me your account name, I'll add you to pkg-java.

>>If you want to use the pkg-java source repository and add
>>pkg-java-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org as a co-maintainer of
>>your package, read
>><URL:http://pkg-java.alioth.debian.org/developers.html> and join in on
>>the effort to improve the state of Java in Debian. :)
>
> Will do. May I suggest to add this link somewhere on the Debian Java Wiki
> (OK, did it myself!), and also possibly to the java-common package
> (perhaps to the FAQ packaged with it?).

You're welcome to provide a patch! :-D
Improving the debian-java-faq is on our todo list:
https://alioth.debian.org/pm/task.php?func=detailtask&project_task_id=173&group_id=30085&group_project_id=44

Welcome to the club ;-)

--
  .''`.