Re: Proposing libforms-java for debian java maintenance

On Tue, Aug 16, 2005 at 06:06:15PM +0200, Eric Lavarde - Debian wrote:

> I didn't get an answer to this email? Everybody in holiday or nobody

Well, at least I'm on holiday and will be offline until Sunday.

> interested? (it's not a problem, I can try to "use" my usual sponsor,
> perhaps he doesn't get weary of me)

I'm using FreeMind a lot, so I'm very interested in it and its
dependencies. Please tell me your account name on Alioth and I'll add
you to the pkg-java project after I return (if none of the other admins
is faster). You can then import the debian directory of libforms-java
into pkg-java's CVS.

Stefan