Re: libapache2-mod-jk2 configuration

Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
> Thu, 23 Jun 2005 21:12:46 +0100,
> Alan Chandler <alan@chandlerfamily.org.uk> wrote:
>

>>On Thursday 23 June 2005 20:17, Mark Lowe wrote:
>>
>>>I'd stay away from jk2 is deprecated in favour of maintaining the
>>>original mod_jk. The configuration for jk2 meant more hoop-jumping
>>>than with jk and thus is fell out of favour..
>>
>>Yes I know - thats why I was puzzled that even unstable does not have an
>>libapache2-mod-jk

Hi Arnaud,

> I'm sorry I'm not able to work for Debian ATM:
> http://www.edev.be/blog/index.php/archives/2005/06/27/moving-d-6/

Well, things have to be done if you buy a house :-)

> But I'm working (when I have some time) on tomcat5 *and* its connectors
> (aka jk2).

Arnaud if you can commit your current work to our CVS I could work a bit
on tomcat5 - however currently its not uptodate (at least compared to
the experimental tomcat5 version)

I am working on libapache-mod-jk for both apache versions. I am almost
finished but I need to test it ....

Wolfgang