Re: libapache2-mod-jk2 configuration

On Thursday 23 June 2005 22:11, Mark Lowe wrote:
> If you're up for compliling jk and for that matter apache then there's
> no problem using apache2 and jk.. But you'd lose the benefit of the
> package management that is a big plus with debian..

You misunderstand me - the link you gave below builds apache2, but having done
so then just says download a precompiled binary for mod_jk.

So it appears you can use the debian precompiled package and just download the
binary for mod_jk (of course you then have to manually configure it).

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk