Re: GCJ Native Proposal

I have no idea what Ubuntu is going to do, as I ran out of time to do
it. I will assuradly do what Debian does, so I'm here to influence
Debian's decision. ;). Either way, I think bcabi is a stupid name. Even
spelled out it doesn't say anything "binary compatible application
binary interface". Binary compatible with what? It doesn't say anything
at all. Even -native would be better.

--
Jerry Haltom <wasabi@larvalstage.net>