Re: Looking for the right Java solution

What does 100% in Java mean? You can't use any native code or you can't
use any Java libraries which contain native code?

The state of free Swing isn't very good right now, no. You would be much
better off using SWT or something similar. Debian's current SWT packages
leave much to be desired, however. Might want to grab eclipse from
mentors.debian.net, it's build produces SWT libraries.

If however you want to use a non-free JVM... well I can't help. =)

--
Jerry Haltom <wasabi@larvalstage.net>