Re: Installation of Application Server

Madhavi wrote:

Step 2:
root/download_directory> j2eesdk-1_4_01-linux.bin

But none are working. Getting a message: command not found.

The current directory is not in the command path in the default setup. If you need to run a programm in the current directory, you need to prefix it with "./", e.g. ./j2eesdk-1_4_01-linux.bin

One more thing we would like to know is can we install the appserver on
Debian linux.

Yes, I'm using the J2EE 1.4 RI from Sun on Debian. Works fine.

Stefan