When is a package ready to go into main?

Hello,

Since the 1.1.4 release of kaffe, eclipse runs reasonable well with
kaffe. Reasonable well means, that I successfully did some java coding
with it. I couldn't call it very good, since the second editor (XML
plugin) I tryed to open crashed the whole thing.

So what is the treeshold (sp?) to declare the package 'Depends: kaffe
(>=1.1.4) and try to move it into main?

Please note, that eclipse currently requires a prebuild tomcat and
xerces (IBM Maintance branch), so it can't go into main for that reason.

Jan
--
Jan Schulz                     jasc@gmx.net
     "Wer nicht fragt, bleibt dumm."