Re: Co-maintaining Kaffe

Hi Ean,

Ean Schuessler wrote:
Hi Dalibor,

I regret that I wasn't at FOSDEM with you, but I was inconveniently in America at the time. I'll also agree that we haven't had many email discussions but I do think that every one we have had has been initiated by me. But finger pointing isn't productive. If it helps anyone, I'll point the finger at me by saying I'm a pretty sucky Debian developer. I don't, however, totally suck and I do have enough seniority to demand that people follow the process.

I regret the flame, so I'm glad to see you're taking it with humour. Comes with the seniority, I guess ;) Thanks a lot for coming over yesterday on IRC to talk about it, that helped quite a bit.

I have now joined the pkg-java-kaffe mailing list on Alioth, to take part in the productive discussion over there, so that debian-java can return to its regularly scheduled licensing flames.

cheers,
dalibor topic