Re: Co-maintaining Kaffe

Hi Dalibor,

I've suspended my discussion of the topic on -devel for the convenience of
other Debianers (many of whom think Java is fat, slow, proprietary and
silly).

I regret that I wasn't at FOSDEM with you, but I was inconveniently in America
at the time. I'll also agree that we haven't had many email discussions but I
do think that every one we have had has been initiated by me. But finger
pointing isn't productive. If it helps anyone, I'll point the finger at me by
saying I'm a pretty sucky Debian developer. I don't, however, totally suck
and I do have enough seniority to demand that people follow the process.

I'm not trying to make a fight out of this. I think if you sit down calmly,
read over my emails and think things over you will see that I have reason to
take issue with some of Arnaud's activities. I don't think those activities
in a productive team effort. All this corporate manager sounding talk may
drive some of you guys crazy but think over the alternatives. We can't have
anarchy.

In any case, I have decided to continue with my maintainership and have an
alarming appetite for flamemail when I've put my mind to something. In the
interest of saving everyone keystrokes I move that we get used to the fact
that I am still the maintainer and talk about moving forward.

Regards.