Re: Co-maintaining Kaffe

Bob Snyder wrote:

Clearly from your email you think Arnaud should be the/a maintainer of Kaffe. I'm not arguing that point, I just think to make that happen you need to follow b or c from above, not just make it happen and see if anyone notices.

Ean has already stated that Arnaud and Ben should be a co-maintainer of Kaffe in http://lists.debian.org/debian-java/2004/debian-java-200401/msg00086.html. Why should Arnaud not upload if Ean is not responding? Ean should IMHO not be the "main maintainer" and decide about uploads if other maintainers do most of the work and are in closer contact with upstream.

Stefan