Re: Bug Status of Kaffe

My first problem is that I apparently didn't see an error message from dupload
when I was trying to upload 1.1.2. I just finally read the anonymous-ftp
upload procedure but the NMUs seem quite a bit ahead of me.

The truth is that I should give Debian up for adoption because I don't have
the time to properly maintain it. My interests don't really lie in low level
class libraries as much as high level ERP apps, database technologies and the
sorts of things that drive enterprise computing.

However, Kaffe is the only thing that I maintain so I am loathe to give it up
entirely. I would be happy to share the burden of maintaining Kaffe with a
number of people in the same manner as the X-strike force. I'm also able to
dedicate hardware, bandwidth and other facilities thanks to my role at
Brainfood. Let's proceed with this. I would imagine the Arnaud and Ben are
good candidates.

Comments?

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO