Re: Confusion, java-package or mpkg-j2se?

Hi Sam,

* Sam Morris <sam@robots.org.uk> [2004-09-14 03:45:31]:
> Morten Brix Pedersen wrote:
> >I am overly confused on the differences of the packages java-package and
> >mpkg-j2se. They apparently provide the exact same functionality. Even
> >their description is the same.
> >
> > [snip]
>
> mpkg-j2se will never enter Testing because of the RC bug filed against it.

I know. But I was just hinting for someone to remove it, since it wastes
(unstable) users time when two packages are apparently the same.
java-package should provide mpkg-j2se I guess.

  - Morten.

--
http://mbrix.dk/