tomcat4 dependencies

Dear All!

I have J2SDK_1.4.2_05 and tomcat4 running on Debian Sarge. When I tried to upgrade the packages a broken dependency problem occured. It seems that tomcat4 is no more dependent on java-virtual-machine-dummy, instead it is dependent on j2sdk1.4, j2sdk1.3, kaffe or java-compiler. dselect says that j2sdk1.4 does not appear to be available. But it is available and it has been added to te alternatives. Please, how to fix this problem.

Regards,
Martin