Re: eight packages could possibly go to main!

Curiously,

Can building these .class files built with Kaffee prevent their usage
with a non-free alternative JVM? If Kaffe is totally Java standards
compliant, then that's cool... is that the case? Will there be ANY
deficiencies in these classes by building them with Kaffee?

If so, then I can see this causing problems when a user wants to run an
alternative JVM (Because kaffee is missing certain functionality, etc).