Eclipse language

Hi all,

Is there any way to change the language of eclipse, using a config file
(i.e .eclipse/eclipserc). I know I can change it with "-nl" option if I
run it from a console, but It should be a option into the config file to
chage it.

Thanks,
Mariano.

--
  Mariano García González :: Ingeniero de Sistemas
        OPTIVA MEDIA            PGP 0x89E8E4CE

© This message is printed on 100% recycled electrons.