Re: Let Jikes (finally) go into testing on its own...

W liście z pon, 19-01-2004, godz. 10:34, John Leuner pisze:
> > I just need a yes from both Ean (Kaffe) and John (Classpath). I can upload
> > a new version of jikes tomorrow if everyone agrees.
>
> I can add the jikes-classpath script to the classpath package.
good!

> It wasn't clear from the discussions exactly what version changes are
> required
>
> What versioning changes should I make for the new classpath package?
It depends. If you want to make sure that all unstable users will
get the wrapper updated - you'll have to add 2: epoh to current
version.

However, as I said, it's unstable after all and the wrappers don't seem
to be changing their content anyway, so IMO you might as well decide to
not bother w/ it and leave the version pretty much as it is.

Cheers,

					GBP
--
Grzegorz B. Prokopski <gadek@debian.org>