Re: Let Jikes (finally) go into testing on its own...

> I just need a yes from both Ean (Kaffe) and John (Classpath). I can upload
> a new version of jikes tomorrow if everyone agrees.

I can add the jikes-classpath script to the classpath package.

It wasn't clear from the discussions exactly what version changes are
required

What versioning changes should I make for the new classpath package?

John Leuner

--
John Leuner <jewel@pixie.co.za>