Re: mod_jk and mod_jk2

Alessandro Polverini wrote:

anybody knows why I seems unable to find mod_jk nor mod_jk2 also in
unstable?

Yes: mod_jk has been removed from the archives together with Tomcat 3.x and I did not yet upload the new libapache-mod-jk package. A package for the latest Apache 1.3 packages is available from http://people.debian.org/~sgybas/mod_jk/ and will soon be uploaded to unstable.

There has never been a Debian package of mod_jk2. I'll create one for Apache 2.0 in a few weeks.

In particular I need mod_jk2, I tried to recompile it from the sources,
but without success :(

I also had problems when I first tried to build mod_jk2 but I don't remember how I solved them. Did you install all required -dev packages? What's your error message?

Stefan