Re: mod_jk and mod_jk2

On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 01:26, Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
> Alessandro Polverini <alex@nibbles.it> writes:
>
> > Hello,
> > anybody knows why I seems unable to find mod_jk nor mod_jk2 also in
> > unstable?
> >
> > In particular I need mod_jk2, I tried to recompile it from the sources,
> > but without success :(
> >
> > Anybody can help me?
>
> I think Stefan Gybas is working on that at the moment and I think he has
> a snapshot on his website. Maybe you can browse the list archive from
> november and december.

Thanks for the tip,
I'm using his package right now (why is it not in the debian archive
btw?), but it's only for apache 1.3.29, while I need mod_jk2 for
apache2.

Any help on how to build mod_jk2 with either apache2 of testing or
unstable would be very welcome: I followed the instructions with the
package from apache.org but they seems to not work on debian (or more
probably I'm dumb, but I made my best).

Thanks,
Alex