Re: [FW] Accepted kaffe 1:1.1.1-5.1 (i386 source)

Hallo Ean,

* Ean Schuessler wrote:
>I certainly thought so. I'm ready to put a 1.1.3 release in shortly. I've
>corrected that stupid manpath problem in my rules file. I'll look over the
>NMU. Were uploads broken for a while?

Can someone certify, that this kaffe version is able to run eclipse
2.1.x?

I'm having lots of problems with the Blackdown debian packages
(segfaults in libc in JDK code) and I'm thinking of removing the
'java2-runtime' Dependency and explictly depending on the running JDKs
(created by mpkg-j2sdk and j2se-package and, in this case, kaffe).
That would be complient with the proposed java policy, but not the
current one.

BTW: is anyone still interested in this Proposal? Sometime ago I asked
Stephan to include it in java-common (the tools), but I got no
response. Should I package a seperate package and ask for a sponsor
for it, so that I can start to send some patches?

Jan
--
Jan Schulz                     jasc@gmx.net
     "Wer nicht fragt, bleibt dumm."