Re: [FW] Accepted kaffe 1:1.1.1-5.1 (i386 source)

Can't verify kaffe, but I agree that the "java2-runtime"
dependency is rather pointless.

I need one version of JDK (compiled with gcc 3.2) for
mozilla and the official sun binaries for eclipse. And as
much of a mess as that is it's still more to sort out the
dependencies.

roll on the debian java packages compiled with gcj.