Re: [ANN] New version of j2se-package (formerly mpkg-j2sdk)

On Sun, 9 Nov 2003, Takashi Okamoto wrote:

> There are some discussion about j2se-package:
>
> (2)Name
> There are discussion about naming. But I respect upstream decision,
> Hubert.

I don't insist on this name. Are there any further packages in Debian
(except kernel-package) that build Debian packages? If someone has a good
name for the package and/or the executable shell script, then I will
rename the package.

> I would like to upload j2se-package Nov 11. If you disagree, please
> tell me.

No problem!

Between, I added support for Blackdown J2RE/SDK 1.3 and 1.4 and fixed a
problem with woody (du --apparent-size).

regards,
Hubert Schmid