Re: tomcat apache and ALL their friends

> Sorry I've not been keeping up on the world of Debian java.
I never have been into it really, since I needed JDK 1.4 and didn't find
anything of how to get it officially. This is why I actually went the non
debian way, I guess: Installing JDK and Tomcat manually, not using apt-get,
thus being able to run a recent Tomcat on a recent VM. This way, installing
java and Tomcat and connecting Apache to Tomcat was quite simple, with no
interference with the rest of the system. I can go and send you some
instructions if you want to go that way, too.

Regards,
Thomas