Re: tomcat apache and ALL their friends

On Thu, 2003-10-09 at 11:19, J. R. Westmoreland wrote:
> Could someone please explain to me, I'm currently just a bit confused, why tomcat is now is multiple peices?
> Also, what peices do I really need to have? Why does it feel the need to install what seems like EVERY java or java-like package?

'apt-get install tomcat4' should take care of all that, no?

> Does this new scheme require going to apache2 to make it work since there is not a libapache-mod-jk that I can find?

http://lists.debian.org/debian-java/2003/debian-java-200308/msg00018.html

Apparently, tomcat-connectors will take care of this, though it's still
not in sid, as far as I can tell.

--
Michael R Head <burner@suppressingfire.org>
http://suppressingfire.org/~burner/gpg.key.txt