RFS: libsaxpath-java -- Java XPath engine for use on a variety of XML object models

Hi all,

I'm  looking for  a sponsor  to upload  libsaxpath-java. I'll  need this
library to build jaxen which is a library I'll need to build dom4j! ;)

libsaxpath-java (1.0.0FCS-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * Initial Release, closes: #211194.

 -- Arnaud Vandyck <arnaud.vandyck@ulg.ac.be>  Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:09:52 +0200

* Package name    : libsaxpath-java
  Version         : 1.0-FCS
  Upstream Author : Erwin Bolwidt ebolwidt@users.sourceforge.net, K. Ari Krupnikov iter@users.sourceforge.net,
                    James Strachan jstrachan@users.sourceforge.net, Mark A. Belonga mbelonga@users.sourceforge.net,
                    Steen Lehmann slehmann@users.sourceforge.net, Bob mcWhirter werken@users.sourceforge.net,
                    Guoliang Cao, David Peterson, Jérôme Nègre
* URL or Web page : http://sourceforge.net/projects/saxpath
* License         : Apache-style
  Description     : Java XPath engine for use on a variety of XML object models

 The SAXPath project is a Simple API for XPath. SAXPath is analogous to
 SAX in that the API abstracts away the details of parsing and provides
 a simple event based callback interface.
 .
 SAXPath provides a single point for XPath expression parsing,
 regardless of the target object model, whether its dom4j, JDOM, DOM,
 JavaBeans, or whatnot.
 .
 Homepage: <http://sourceforge.net/projects/saxpath>

You can download the package here:
http://vbstefi60.fapse.ulg.ac.be/~arnaud/debian/libsaxpath-java-1.0.0FCS-1.tar.gz

It's apt-get'able here:
http://vbstefi60.fapse.ulg.ac.be/~arnaud/debian/

And you can  get more informations about packages  waiting for a sponsor
here:
http://vbstefi60.fapse.ulg.ac.be/~arnaud/debian/index.html

Many thanks for your time and help,

-- Arnaud Vandyck, STE fi, ULg