info request about p2p framework (fwd)

Stefano Maffulli <stef@zoomata.com> asked me the following question,
after being asked about Java peer-to-peer software.  I will mention
bittorrent to him as something to look into.  I don't know the answer
to the jxta part, so I'd appreciate it if anyone on debian-java could
cc him a reply.

Stefano wrote:
Now the question: are there any p2p infrastructure based completely on
free software around?  Or do you know if jxta can work on
Jikes/Kaffe/gnuclasspath ?  Feel free to ask your colleagues and
friends too :)

A friend passed me this link, but it mixes free/non-free
http://www.openp2p.com/pub/q/p2p_category

let me know,
regards
stef

TIA,
RFC3156 defines security multipart formats for MIME with OpenPGP.