Moving packages to main, was Re: CDBS class for Ant

Arnaud Vandyck wrote:

I'll  be on holliday  until september  9. Stefan,  will your  ant*.mk be
included in the official cdbs package?

Yes, they are part of CDBS since version 0.4.5.3, so if you want to make use of ant.mk, you need to add a versioned build dependency to your package.

I plan to move  all my package that work with ant  to cdbs. Some will be
able to go to main! ;)

Great! As some might have noticed, I have uploaded libant1.5-java for main yesterday. Once it is accepted by the FTP admins we can start the migration.

I think we should have a consistent naming for the souce packages, especially the Jakarta Commons packages. Some source packages are named commons-*, others are named libcommons-*-java. I think the latter is better because it makes it easier for users to find the binary packages on the FTP's servers package pool. What about changing the source package name while moving to main? The FTP admins have to change to override file anyway.

Stefan