Re: JAXP in debian

Hi Jan,

Thank you for your response and the clarity of it.
I think also it might be a good idea to set a default parser if more than one is used. Please also note that i should have mention xercesImpl.jar instead of xml-apis.jar in my previous mail as, with 1.4 versions,this one (well, the content of it) will come along

have nice holidays

Xavier

Jan Schulz wrote:

Hello Xavier,