Re: trying to make a new .deb

Il gio, 2003-08-07 alle 11:43, Egon Willighagen ha scritto:
> I would suggest to apt-get source of some Java application and check how
> that does it... e.g. Jmol on mentors.debian.net, which is not in Debian itself
> yet (not sponsored), or a simple Java application in Debian itself...
>
> To all, what package would be best to download as an example of how to
> package Java applications as Debian package?

that's right, i was starting with xnap but now apt-get source jmol and
i'm reading all files in debian/
i'll start to change it by hand putting my data,directorys and son on.
did you used something like dh-make debhelper to create the skeleton ?

thanks
paolo now is trying to do something
--
Paolo Ariano
Neuroscience PhD Student

I bravi ragazzi vanno in Paradiso, i cattivi in Giro -
<Riccardo M.

For your security, this mail has been scanned and protected by Inflex