Re: new eclipse packages for testing

Hallo!

Replying to myself...

update-alternative is working now. I would be really interested if
anyone experiences failures while starting eclipse. I tried to
workaround any big problems...

Two things are still on my Todo: removing the eclipse binary launcher
as a 'Depends' and removing some 'Depends:' from the libs, as not all
are required.

deb-src http://www.katzien.de/debian/eclipse ./

BTW, I needed to add some kind of 'jar description files' (see
/usr/share/eclipse/ws/<package>.jars). Maybe such things would be usefull for
the rest of the java packages as well? Together with a script which
returns a complete CLASSPATH...

Jan