new eclipse packages for testing

Hallo!

I've just uploaded new eclipse source packages to
deb-src http://www.katzien.de/debian/eclipse ./

The changes include the libswt-java ->
(libswt2.1-motif-java|libswt2.1-gtk2-java), libswt2.1-java changes, so
it is likely, that something will fail.

I especially interested in this points:
* Is it upgrade properly without any help: apt-get upgrade should be
  all.
* Are both '-ws' working: eclipse -ws gtk and eclipse -ws motif should
  work when istalled together.
* Are there any problems with platform.cfg: If eclipse fails to start,
  check <workspace>/.metadata/.config/platform.cfg for any
  |site.*.list.*=<many swt related plugins>
  entries and remove them. If there is any complaint, I will include
  a sed line for that in the startscript.
  <include rant about platform.cfg here />...
* Any other regressions you may find...

Here is a list of things, which are not working yet:
* no use of update-alternatives yet
  -> gtk still default, if only motif is present eclipse will fail
  without a specified "-ws motif" option. (see .eclipse/eclipserc)
* the launcher is still gtk based. I'm still not sure how I should
  handle that. Two packages just for the launchers seems a bit overkill.
  Maybe I will refactor the startscript to do all the jobs of teh
  launcher and remove it. I haven't found a replacement for showing
  the splash-screen, though...

Read changelog.Debian.gz and the libswt2.1* README.Debian.gz for more
info... Especially if you find motif ugly :)

Enjoy!

Jan