mpkg-j2sdk and Sun's license (was: uploading mpkg-j2sdk)

Hi,

I have read the license agreements of the Java(TM) 2 SDK, Standard Edition
1.4.1_03 and Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition 1.4.1_03.
Most parts of the agreements are about distribution. There is only one
problem. The first paragraph of the supplemental license terms says:

  [..] Sun grants you a [..] license [..] to [..] use [..] the binary form
  of the Software *complete* and *unmodified* [..].

The package doesn't really modify the package. It only moves some files to
different locations (e.g. moves man pages into /usr/share/man/ and
documentation into /usr/share/doc/). I think, that is no problem.

But *complete* means, that I can not create several packages. A user is
only allowed to use the J2SDK (or J2RE), if the package is complete.

The only possibility seems to create one package from the J2RE and one
package from the J2SDK and make them conflict on each other (because the
J2SDK also contains an J2RE).

Any other suggestions? Or should I ignore the *complete* statement.

 - Hubert