Re: sun-jdk1.4-installer

> Have you looked at the .debs on the blackdown mirrors?  They have done
> this for quite some time.  Add
>
>   deb http://mirror.of.blackdown.org/pub/java/debian unstable main non-free
>
> to you /etc/apt/sources.list and see
> <URL:http://www.blackdown.org/java-linux/mirrors.html> for a lis of
> valid mirrors.

Hadn't added them because last time I looked (obviously a little while
ago), there were no 1.4 debs up yet.

Are there any significant differences between the 1.4.0.99 Blackdown
stuff you packaged and Sun's 1.4.0 or 1.4.1 JDK's?  I've been sticking
with Sun's stuff so far because I know it works with my apps and I just
don't much free time to evaluate others.

It seems that you've been packaging this stuff for a while, which is
great, but is there any chance of it ending up in Debian proper?  Will
there be any j2sdk in Debian anytime soon?

Sorry if I'm asking questions that have been kicked around a lot, or if
I've missed a few things.

-Tony