Re: Something pushed out my Blackdown j2re1.3

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 11:23:59AM +0100, Steinar Bang wrote:

> Thanx!  Adding a "main" section to the apt line removed the
> confusion.  After doing an update I tried
> 	apt-get --dry-run dist-upgrade
> and it listed the following new packages it would like to install:
>   j2re1.3 j2se-common jre1.1
>
> However the actual dist-upgrade fails because it can't find the .deb
> files.
>
> When looking at the Blackdown site with ncftp, I find the directories
> expected by apt, but the directories are empty, ie. no .deb files.

my /etc/apt/sources.list says:

#java 1.3.1 for debian from blackdown.org; we get it from gwdg-mirror
deb ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/languages/java/linux/debian unstable non-free

i just had a look at this ftp-server and the .debs are there.
maybe you want to try that.

hth
klaus